Wednesday, July 31, 2013

~ Fairy Picnic Basket and Simple & Sweet Fridays #74~

I saw the cutest idea ever and had to make one!
A Fairy Picnic Basket.
I bought a picnic basket at the thrift store.
 Line the basket with a black liner.
Trim the excess with scissors and then add a ground cover.
I used blue star creeper,
add some old vintage plates and an empty bottle of wine.
I found my fairies at Summers Past Farms in Flinn Springs.
But, you could probably find them online. 

Instead of  using all plates in the holders I added
 some small vases and picked some fresh roses.
Of course, a little fairy under a glass looks cute!

I attached a little fairy holding onto the cork!
The picnic basket is a perfect place for the fairies to play!
I also added some new fairy food to my Etsy.
Of course, the fairies need some fruits and vegetables!




Happy Thursday everyone!
Last weeks Simple & Sweet Favorites!

If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Happy Simple & Sweet Fridays!
Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & grab my button so everyone can join the fun!
Please link up a post that you think everyone will love!
No direct blog links, etsy links, linky parties, or advertising links.
Please look at 3 links that bloggers have linked up and comment them telling them why you looked that their post

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

31 comments:

  1. I ADORE this! I think I have the same picanic basket....and that little faery holding the wine cork! so adorable. Your features are great and those onions! lol, who knew they could look so pretty and chic! I'm the first to link up, how fun is that :D....thanks for hosting again, I love this place. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything that has to do with pic nic baskets, I have a lovely red one like this and a blue one at home. Thanks for sharing!

    -Brittany Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how darling. My daughter would flip over this! I'm flipping over it. So sweet is your little fairy basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fairy picnic basket IS the cutest thing ever!! Love it :)
    Thanks for hosting-great features!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet post! Love how you made the ground cover with the creeper and the fairy on the wine cork looks so adorable:) Picnic baskets are always so much fun! Thanks for the party! Have a lovely day!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me join in! Love the fairy picnic basket!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous features, Jody. Thanks for hosting. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling Fairy Picnic Basket!! Precious idea!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to be a fairy having a picnic at your place...wonderful pics...Thanks for the linky. Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fairy basket and want to make one!!! We use to have fairy houses when my daughter was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jody and Stan,
    The Fairy Garden is just the cutest thing in the picnic basket!!
    I did a post about a Gnome Garden that I made which I linked up...Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your fairy basket is adorable. Love all the sweet fairies, so cute. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my... That is one cute picnic basket, Jody!! - So adorable that I wish I kept an old picnic basket I threw away years ago... :) Thanks for the party too! Lots of great inspiration from last week's party. Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your picnic basket is so cute with all these flower fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for featuring my framed flowers. That fairy basket is sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That fairy picnic is the cutest! Thank you for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a visual treat - a picnic basket fairy garden. When my daughter was small she would have loved that. Thank you for hosting.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  18. What could be sweeter than a fairy garden in a picnic basket. I love the fairy pulling on the cork! Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a darling picnic basket! I collect the same flower fairies. Thank you for hosting!


    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jody! Thank you so very much for including my dream catchers and wind catchers in your features this week! Hugs to you, sweetie!!! ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for hosting such a fun party (I've been hanging around for a while!). Love your fairy basket!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a darling picnic basket with all of it's little friends. Love the barn door table feature too. Thanks for hosting Jody & Stan, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your little fairy picnic basket is adorable, very cute idea. Especially the little food. Thanks for hosting. -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my, that is so cute! I'm going kto leave to keep my eye open for a basket like that! Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Jody
    This is so adorable . What a cute idea. Jody I need you to send me your info since you won the giveaway on my blog. I wasn't sure if you knew you were one of the winners.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for hosting Jody and Stan. Always a treat to join in. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  27. That fairy picnic is just magical!
    Thanks also for hosting your delightful parties! Such fun to bop around
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a pretty picnic basket. I love the fairy theme. Thank you for featuring my table setting. I am very honored.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, Jody and Stan...Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! I have linked up my post, and going to follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  30. SO darn cute Jody. The faeries must be thrilled with their little basket.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Absolutely precious! There is just something about fairy mini gardens. Following you my friend. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...