Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Liebster Blog Award Nomination


LIEBSTER AWARD RECIPIENT

Liebster Award Recipient



        I have been busy with the holiday and moving my mother-in-law near us. When I logged in today I was so excited that Cynthia, from "Cloches and Lavender", had nominated Rooted In Thyme for the Liebster Blog Award. What an honor. 
Cynthia's blog is inspired by her passion to decorate with her many Cloches, Lavender and Mercury Glass. Her love of her family has motivated her into a wonderful creative person. Thank you, Cynthia.


              Liebster means favorite or dearest in German. 
        Apparently this award is for the little ones of the blogging world, the newbies just starting out or maybe more seasoned bloggers who have lovely things to share but have been a bit hidden and need dusting off and propping up on the shelf for others to see and enjoy, all with less than 200 followers. I hear this is how it works:

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  3. Copy and Paste the award to your blog
  4. Nominate 3-5 blogs to receive the award.
  5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
Therefore I hereby accept the nomination with gratitude and nominate the following bloggers whose comments and blogs have cheered and inspired me:
I have been following this site with her wonderful photos, living in Canada and her home named "Acorn Lane". She does fantastic work in floral design, weddings and home decor. She will inspire you, like she did me.
I love this blog header, we used it in the beginning, very cute. She has very creative ideas, loves finding her treasures at thrift stores, junk stores and Goodwill. A very fun blog...
I know Mary, she's a good friend of mine and has just started her dream blog. She's a wonderful cook and a very creative person. Even though just starting, her blog will inspire everyone to be in the kitchen .
I'm so impressed by her photographs and passion for gardening, antiques, decorating crafts. She is very creative with her projects and lives in Tokyo, Japan. She will inspire you to pick up a camera and snap away...

2 comments:

  1. Wooow!
    I'm very excited, Jody!!
    Thank you for nominating my blog.
    Your blog is wonderful and inspired me, too.
    I'm going to visit other blogs you chose.
    Thank you again!

    Hug!

    Keity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating my blog.... As you know , I am so new to blogging that I feel like i'm taking baby steps! You realize that you have inspired me in many ways... Love our friendship!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...