Friday, December 16, 2011

Almond and Lemon Biscotti

Our daughter, Katie wanted us to make biscotti and bring it with us, when we visited her in New York.
So, out came the recipe book and the cooking began. I love the smell of fresh lemon zest.

Some flour 


The almonds are chopped and give that crunchy texture in the biscotti.

The logs of dough look so rustic before cooking.

A beautiful spoon to put the best part on, Sugar.

When finished cooking, they look like little soldiers lined up.

Nothing like biscotti with a homemade latte.
Bon Appetit!
It was a Williams Sonoma recipe.

3 comments:

  1. I always love your cooking! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell the lemon from here Jody. I have always wanted to try making my own, but have never done it yet. Maybe this will be the year I get the nerve up.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so amazingly delicious & the photos are so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...